Thursday, August 5, 2010

8 weeks, 2 days and counting

Sure there is a lot of responsibility involved in being a parent, but it also gives you a chance to experience childhood all over again. I miss Legos, coloring books, sappy cartoons, and finger painting. Ok...yeah...I'll admit that I still a 4 year old at heart and rarely let adulthood stop me from doing those anyway, but now I have an excuse!

Inspired by a friend's blog for her new baby (due a few days after mine), I've decided to revamp/restart my blog. It will now be devoted to all the fun adventures of my new life as a parent as well as how I'm dealing with all the not-so-fun responsibilities.

Hurry up October 2nd!

2 comments:

Megan said...

The Legos are more for Rich than the kids although they love them too. And I think it was a tie who loved dance class more me or Kate. So much fun! I'm liking 3-5 the best so far.

Janelle said...

I can't wait to play legos with the kids! :)